Posts tagged iPhone
Red Rock Crossing/Crescent Moon Ranch in Sedona, Arizona using the Grunge HDR Technique
Red Rock Crossing/Crescent Moon Ranch in Sedona, Arizona using the Normal HDR Technique
Trocadero in Paris using the Grunge HDR Technique
Related articles by Zemanta
- Black and White HDR Video Looks Like An Artist’s Sketches Brought to Life [Video] (gizmodo.com)
- Hdr Wow! (ideasandthoughts.org)
- HDR app shootout: Apple v. Pro HDR v. TrueHDR (zdnet.com)
- The HDR race continues as TrueHDR gets updated (tuaw.com)
- HDR app shootout: Apple v. Pro HDR v. TrueHDR (updated) (zdnet.com)
- What does HDR video look like? (gadgetboy.org)
- This Is How iOS 4.1 HDR Photos Look In Reality [Apple] (gizmodo.com)
- 9.7 inch IPS Display (TFT LCD)
- Multitouch screen just like the iPhone
- 802.11n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 2.1+, an accelerometer, compass, speaker, and mic
- Standard 30-pin connector
- 10 hours of battery life
- It’s all GREEN – no arsenic, mercury or PVC and highly recyclable
- 3G service on AT&T for $30/month with no contract – cancel anytime (unlimited data)
- Free use of any AT&T WiFi hotspots
- Activate on iPad
If iPhone makes another 4G, do you think it will look like this. Its a nice concept though and I will sure switch my network to AT&T if that happens. There was an article yesterday that Apple filed a patent for Mobiel iChat Video. Do you think that will ever happen? I know that buzz was all over the web yesterday. Check out the photo below and let me know if you like this squared concept iPhone.
I found this featured in Gizmodo the other day and I tried to see if it works on my iPhone. Luckily, my phone is Jailbroken and I’m able to install this App. Well, it really does work. You can use this while on location and do some vid capture. The videos are recorded not on your phone but on the Qik server and it is being shown live while you were capturing. As long as your iPhone is Jailbroken and your phone is either 3G or have a WiFi connection, you are good to go. Here’s how my video test looks.
It’s been a week now since I’m back in the US soil and part of the work force again. I don’t really mind being back to reality because I get to see my friends again and I don’t have to plan my day and every minute details like when I was Europe. Back to the same old me again. The only exciting for me right now is buying a new iPhone. Everyone knows that I’m a tech savy or techno geek and having an iPhone is like owning an ultimate price. OK, not really and then again, that’s another discussion. I also upgraded my system to the new Leopard OS. It’s fast, clean looking and fun.